Saturday, February 14, 2015

Polaroids//

Dear Darling, 

I just wanted to share with you the latest addition to my bedroom. For a couple years I have had a Fujifilm instant camera, which prints the cutest credit card sized polaroid photos. They have sort of just hidden themselves up around my room, in small piles, at the bottom of baskets, or tucked into journals. I wanted a way to display them, and have seen plenty of inspiration. I decided on hanging them. I used twine, clothespins, and pushpins to hang them from one corner of the room to the other. This is just a small glimpse of the string of photos. I love the way it turned out and think it would look great with some firefly lights. Another great part about this display is that it doesn't disrupt any other decorations, since the room has little free wall space besides what you see. It was super easy, and now I find my eyes wandering over to admire the pictures all the time.

xoxo, 
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment