Saturday, June 20, 2015

15 Fact About Elizabeth & Louise

Dear Darling,

After our few recent posts you can guess that our blog is about creativity and expressing yourself, whether that be through fashion, beauty, DIY projects, writing, photography, etc. However, you don't know much about the writers of this blog, so here are 15 facts about each of the co-owners of Elizabeth & Louise!

15 Facts About Elizabeth!

1. I'm a twin.

2. I'm five foot and not growing any taller.

3. I'm obsessed with Spain (from the language to the culture to the people!) and am restlessly awaiting the exchange program I'll participate in for a second time in the spring!

4. In actuality I'm a rising junior, but that doesn't stop me from acting like an adult and other people from thinking I'm still a freshman.

5. After nine years at the barre, I recently stopped dancing to focus on my schoolwork.

6. I have not dramatically cut my hair since 5th grade, and as a result I have very long thick brown hair.

7. I have two Malteses named Romeo (because we got him on Valentine's Day) and Prince (after the fresh prince of Belair).

8. I have no clue where I'll be in 5 years, but I currently see myself pursuing a career in medicine or engineering.

9. As much as I love browsing blogs like our own, whenever I find time to surf the web you'll find me on Tumblr or Pinterest.

10. I'm quite an enthusiastic part of various fandoms: TMI, THG, TFIOS, Divergent

11. In addition to loving the more popular young adult series's I mentioned above, I'm also currently obsessing over some novels like The Sea of Tranquility, Red Queen, and All the Bright Places.

12. DIY projects can be found scattered across my house. Although I must admit, several are far from being finished.

13. I'm a Disney World fanatic through and through.

14. I like to keep a Smash book and journal.

15. Ask my friends and they'd say I'm shy at first, but definitely start to become more outgoing and step out of my comfort zone as I get to know the people I'm with.

15 Facts About Louise!

1. I probably quote/reference TV shows, movies, books way to much in my daily life. My three favorite TV shows are Pretty Little Liars, Friends, and Gilmore Girls...I'm obsessed! (thank you Netflix!) 

2. I started my first job at 14 years old as a waitress. 

3. I love the entire experience of traveling from arriving at the airport to exploring the new area around me! Italy by far my favorite place that I have traveled...nutella gelato? yes please! 

4. I'm extremely organized...almost like Monica Geller from Friends, but a little less crazy. Everything has a place and must stay in it, otherwise I can't focus on anything! 

5. I'm a feminist...yes, of course I want equal rights for men and women! 

6. I plan everything in advance down to the details. It's a curse, as well as a great stress reliever! My planner also acts as journal 50% of the time. 

7. I'm obsessed with languages. I'm currently studying Spanish and also attempting (key word) to teach myself Italian. I also really want to learn French and who knows what others I'll add to the list!

8. I'm outgoing in basically any situation. I probably come on way to strong when meeting new people and can be too loud in public...but I just think of it as my "bubbly" personality.

9. I love all food, which is partly because I enjoy cooking and baking! 

10. I usually turn to reading a book or watching YouTube videos when I have some free time or if I'm procrastinating (guilty!).

11. Swimming is my therapy. I've been competitively swimming year-round since I was eight! Yes, of course I am a mermaid! 

12. I have been playing the piano since I was in 3rd grade. 

13. I LOVE animals, especially orca whales and dogs. (odd mix, I know) I don't have a dog, but I live vicariously through those who do and already have a list of hundreds that I want!

14. I have a cactus named Jeffrey.

15. Although I'm currently a junior in high school and am not sure what my life will look like in a couple years, I am interested in pursuing a career in engineering or business.

xoxo,
Elizabeth & Louise 

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth I'm so jealous you're going on a Spanish exchange program! I applied for one through my University but still haven't heard back if my place has been confirmed or not. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete